Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Mumbai trip

Hi,
I was in Mumbai this weekend. It was for some official reasons and some personal reasons. Following are the travel details to Mumbai.
17/1/2009 - Nagpur to Thane : 2106 up Gondia-Mumbai Vidarbha Express
Loco: 22680 WAP 4 CR BSL
Coach: 96038 CR First AC cum Second AC HA-1 coach
Manufactured by: Integral Coach Factory, Year 1996
First AC part: Two cabins (A and B)each for four passengers and one coupe(C) for two passengers.


Second AC part: 20 berths

My accommodation : Cabin B (with my family)

Though the coach was old one, it was nicely maintained. The door separating 1 AC and 2 AC was a peculiar one.




The coach composition for the train: SLR,D-1,D-2,HA-1,A-1,A-2,B-1,B-2,B-3,S-1 TO S-12,D-3,D-4,SLR.


The loco from Igatpuri onwards was 21887 WCAM 3 of Kalyan shed. As soon as I got down I rushed ahead to capture the loco. 2106 was taken up on Platform 7 at Thane.



At Thane there was a feeling of relief. No duties were waiting to be joined. Only close friends were.

No comments:

Post a Comment